In the Wallner Restaurant in St. Valentin:
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 meter from other people outside your visitor group (max. 10 adults plus their underage children or people from a shared household).
- Wear mouth and nose protection in closed rooms except while in the administration area.
- Reserve a table in advance if possible.
- Pay contactless if possible. Pay the bill preferably by card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or a handkerchief.
- Stay at home if you are ill.
If you have any questions about the rules of conduct, you can contact us at any time. Thank you for your understanding.